Our goal is to encourage and equip you to become the best musical performer you can be by providing a comprehensive set of resources to assist you in your personal endeavors and professional career.
Do any of these sound familiar?
- “I have an audition coming up but have no idea what to sing.”
- “I’d love to be in a long-running musical someday, but my voice isn’t strong enough to sustain multiple nights worth of shows.”
- “I’ve done some community theatre but am ready to take my career to the next level.”
- “Living life in the theatre scene is so draining. Sometimes I feel like I’m all alone in the rat race.”
- “My resume is strong and I have great skill, but I’m having trouble marketing myself to new casting directors.”
- “I’d love for someone to make some recommendations on what kinds of music I should be singing for my voice type and character.”
- “I’ve got a college audition coming up. Any tips?”
- “It’s been a while since I’ve been actively singing. What can I do to make myself competitive again?”
- “Can someone help me find a good vocal coach for my location and my budget?”
If these have crossed your mind, then you are in the right place!
Hi, I’m Holly, curator and contributor to MusicalSingers.com. As a lifelong vocalist and musical theatre performer, believe me—I’ve had moments when I’ve asked many of those same questions. The resources to assist us through these issues are endless—but not always readily available and accessible. Here at MusicalSingers.com, we’re putting the best answers at your fingertips: vocal training, audition tips, coaches and instructors, sheet music, audition opportunities, wellness guides, and more along with pertinent interviews from top industry professionals. And if you have questions that aren’t answered on-site, give us a shout. We’ll find it!
Thanks for visiting us today. For tips and strategies on how to best prepare for the work you love or to build and sustain a performance career, enter your email address below and click “sign me up.”
MusicalSingers.com was created to equip and encourage all vocalists—from those preparing for their first audition to the seasoned Broadway professional. Here you’ll find resources supporting all aspects of singing, including audition techniques, tips, music sources and opportunities, vocal coaching and instruction, interviews with legends in the field, proven plans to build your personal brand and market your unique talent, and practical suggestions for your overall wellness. Feel free to look around and contact us with any questions, comments, suggestions or new resources to better equip the musical theatre performer.